Subletting Banner


If you cannot spend all of the season in your holiday caravan or lodge, We are happy for you to sub-let your lodge or caravan.

We are also happy for you to sub-let commercially to help re-coup some of your site fees and expenses, as long as you are able to provide the appropriate Gas and Electrical Test Landlord Certificates that Health and Safety require. If you need help obtaining the necessary Landlord Certificates we will gladly advise you and help you organise this.

When you are letting your caravan out to other people, we would appreciate if you could notify the park of arrivals and if you wish the customers to collect a key from reception that can easily be arranged; however, for your safety and ours we will require some form of identification from your guests.

Detailed rules and regulations will be listed in the agreement you sign with the park and are based on the Code of Practice laid down by the BH & HPA (The British Holiday and Home Parks Association)